FREE SHIPPING - ORDERS OVER $150 - AUSTRALIA WIDE
Tinderbox Fermentation Tamper
- Elegant, durable & one of a kind
- Smooth, silky finish
- Designed to extract natural juices from vegetables when fermenting
- Handle fits in the hand comfortably
- Solid piece of hand turned Tasmanian Blackwood
- Sealed with organic linseed oil
- Contemporary & valuable tool in your fermentation adventures
- Dimensions 30cm x 5cm
Handcrafted in limited amounts from locally sourced raw materials in Australia exclusively by Zach Danoy in collaboration with Kinfolk and Co.
As the timber itself is salvaged, the availability of the timber species used to make the tampers can change. This can influence the appearance of the end product, thus making each piece completely unique and individual. To care for your tamper, rinse with soap and water. Do not allow to stand in water for prolonged periods. For stubborn stains sprinkle with baking soda, then rub with a halved lemon. It is recommended that you oil your wood pieces at least once a year or more depending on the environment and frequency of use.